It is essential to Assess Writing Skills in order to improve the same, as also to ascertain its effectiveness. In order to assess writing skills, a module of questionnaire in presented below and a study of the same shall be helpful in understanding and assessing writing skills.
Share and tell about your experience related to Assess Writing Skills in our wiki-based forum.
Pondering and answering the following questions are helpful in understanding one's writing skills.
- Do you use writing as a way to communicate at your work place?
- Are you sure that your communications do not bore the recipients?
- Do you use dictionary or other references whenever you are not sure of your words and phrases?
- Are you able to support your content with examples?
- Do you use newer ways to communicate instead of using the overused words and phrases?
- Do you promptly reply to the messages received by you, preferably on the same day?
- Do you try to make your texts attractive, say by adding visuals or using different fonts and colours.
- Are you in the habit of collecting the required information and references before commencing your writings?
- Are you able to communicate in the style and language suited the intended readers or recipient of your communications?
- Do you suggest solutions and the actions to be taken by the readers?
Dos & Dont's
User Reviews are most Welcome!
| Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? |
Create a new page about it: Assess Writing Skills/Miscellaneous
If you want to add personal links, please do that on your user page (you can also write your profile there). If you have a link with great content related to this DIY, you can add it at Assess Writing Skills/Links