DIY Assess Your Work-Life Balance is about understanding and making a balance between your working life and your life as an individual. In order to understand and assess Your Work-Life Balance, you should ask certain questions to yourself. The answers to these questions shall reveal your attitude and the way in which you are managing Your Work-Life Balance.
Share and tell about your experience related to Assess Your Work-Life Balance in our wiki-based forum.
Some of the points which may help you to Assess Your Work-Life Balance are indicated below. You are welcome to add and modify these points.
- Do you look for opportunities to create and build a good work-life- balance?
- Are flexible and adaptable to changes?
- Do you utilize your emotional intelligence to assist you in making changes?
- Are you monitoring your response and attitude to any issue? Are you positive in your outlook to any issue?
- Do you regularly review your decisions affecting your work-life balance?
- Do you spend quality time with your friends and family? Do you keep sufficient leisure time and time for hobbies?
- Are you able to communicate effectively with people around you? With all others?
- Are you able to understand other person's point of view?
- Do you feel being part of a team at your work place? Are you able to maintain really warm relations with your family members, relatives, and friends?
- Do you effectively apply your mind to search for solutions to problems? Do you involve others in this exercise/
Dos & Dont's
User Reviews are most Welcome!
| Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? |
Create a new page about it: Assess Your Work-Life Balance/Miscellaneous
If you want to add personal links, please do that on your user page (you can also write your profile there). If you have a link with great content related to this DIY, you can add it at Assess Your Work-Life Balance/Links