Halloween is fun, and with all the decorations, costumes and candies, it's extra fun! The best part about the decorations is not buying them, it's doing them yourself. Carving out pumpkins, setting up spiderwebs, and know you can do your own bats. Try it out!
- Prepare a rectangle sheet.
- Make a cone out of it.
- Cut the top part like the two ears of a bat.
- Outline the body in another sheet.
- Draw its wings accordingly.
- Stick its body to the wings. Use glue for this.
- Give it a cute pair of eyes and mouth.
- Put it up. It's ready to decorate your walls.
Tips & suggestionsEdit
| Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? |
Create a new page about it: Bat Wall Decoration/Miscellaneous
If you want to add personal links, please do that on your user page (you can also write your profile there). If you have a link with great content related to this DIY, you can add it at Bat Wall Decoration/Links
Share and tell about your experience related to Bat Wall Decoration in our wiki-based forum.