We all have so many CDs in our home that we don't use anymore since it became pretty old technology, but at the same time it's a very good material for recycling. So let's prepare the stuff we'll need.
- Old CDs
- A necklace chain
- 2 rings
- A piece of cardboard
- White glue
- Bring the marker and CDs along with a ruler and draw lines to mark where to cut the CD. Dividing it like that will make it easy and good looking.
- Start cutting on the line of the marker. You will now have many pieces.
- Color it. Use your own color and coloring style.
- Bring the cardboard and draw the outline of the necklace. Remember that it’s a flexible design. You can draw another.
- Cut the outline with the scissors carefully.
- Choose a color for the background and color it from both sides.
- Bring the CDs pieces and start gluing it with the white glue.
- Add some decorations.
- Put the rings on the cardboard after opening a hole on each side.
- Bring the chains, put it inside the ring, and close it tightly
- So now the necklace is ready and fashionable! Isn't it beautiful?
Tips & suggestionsEdit
- You can cut it for any shape you decide, and you can draw another design that will suit your style of clothing.
- Try to draw a sketch before drawing the lines on the CD. That will make it so much easier.
- Cut the CD with a strong scissors. Don't start cutting with the tip of the scissors.
| Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? |
Create a new page about it: CD Necklace/Miscellaneous
If you want to add personal links, please do that on your user page (you can also write your profile there). If you have a link with great content related to this DIY, you can add it at CD Necklace/Links
Share and tell about your experience related to CD Necklace in our wiki-based forum.