- Use your words carefully. The style should be clear and the communication should be to the point and preferably brief.
- It is always advisable to write positively. It has a positive effect on the recipient.
- While writing an e-mail, it is more important to be brief and the language should be simple.
- In some cases, even addition or deletion of few words or phrases make the writing really effective.
- It is always essential to remain up-dated about the latest modes of communication - using new technology is essential in most of the cases involving communications.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.