Ever wanted a unique paperweight for your office? If you're a fanatic of the Jurassic period this project is perfect for you!
- Obtain a toy dinosaur.
- Find a suitable base for your dinosaur. You can choose from wood to stone depending on your preference. Test fit your toy on top of the base.
- Get a marker and ruler, your base should be about 1 to 1.5 inch (2.5 to 3.8 cm). Draw a line around your base.
- Cut your base into size.
- Smoothen the surface of the base with sandpaper.
- Dap the feet of the dinosaur toy with superglue.
- Place the toy on top of the base, press firmly until glue dries up. Allow glue to complete dry.
- You can paint if you prefer. You now have a Pre-historic theme paperweight.
Tips & suggestionsEdit
| Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? |
Create a new page about it: Dinosaur Paperwheight/Miscellaneous
If you want to add personal links, please do that on your user page (you can also write your profile there). If you have a link with great content related to this DIY, you can add it at Dinosaur Paperwheight/Links
Share and tell about your experience related to Dinosaur Paperwheight in our wiki-based forum.