Make a dinosaur inspired toothbrush holder for your kid.
- Toy dinosaur
1. Obtain a dinosaur toy
2. Grab a marker and mark the back of the toy where you intend to put the toothbrushes.
3. Using a cutter cut away the back of the dinosaur.
- Make the hole just enough to fit an average toothbrush.
4. Test fit the hole you created.
5. Place your toothbrush! You're done.
Tips & suggestionsEdit
| Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page?|
Create a new page about it: Dinosaur Toothbrush Holder/Miscellaneous
If you want to add personal links, please do that on your user page (you can also write your profile there). If you have a link with great content related to this DIY, you can add it at Dinosaur Toothbrush Holder/Links
Share and tell about your experience related to Dinosaur Toothbrush Holder in our wiki-based forum.