general D.I.Y. culture Edit
magazines promoting the D.I.Y. ethic Edit
- Adorn - the crafty girl's guide to embellishing life
- Altar Magazine - a forum for critical thought, coalition building, artistic creativity and activism.
- Bitch - feminist response to pop culture
- Bust - for women with something to get off their chests
- Found Magazine
- MakeZine.com - MAKE: technology on your time
- N.E.E.T. Magazine - completely online, independent publication featuring "the finest independent designers, the hottest fashion, and tons of grassroots creativity"
- Ready Made Magazine
- Venus Zine - women in music, art, film, fashion, D.I.Y. culture
- BadCorp.org - Stop funding your own oppression.
- FAIR - Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting
- Microrevolt - microRevolt projects investigate the dawn of sweatshops in early industrial capitalism to inform the current crisis of global expansion and the feminization of labor.
- Pop + Politics - PopandPolitics.com has been providing provocative coverage from new writers and thinkers since the 1996 elections.
- Reclaim the Streets
- Time's Up NYC - New York City-based not-for-profit direct-action environmental group that uses events and educational programs to promote a more sustainable, less toxic city.
domestic D.I.Y. Edit
indie craft Edit
PIndie Craft Documentary
shop D.I.Y. Edit
local D.I.Y. Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.