Know Your Objectives is a DIY exercise to make you Do-it-Now person. It is about understanding, learning, and being clear about your objectives. There is a rather simple solution to this - you have to decide your objectives very clearly, and then begin to remove the activities taking your time but not conducive to the realization of your objectives.
Share and tell about your experience related to Know Your Objectives in our wiki-based forum.
- Prepare a blueprint of your objectives and this should be based on the consensus of your team members.
- The above stance shall result into a focused attitude on your part as well as on the part of your team members.
- Remain up-dated - always review the objectives to ensure that your objectives are relevant in the context of changes.
- Prioritizing in important - you should be able to list the tasks and the steps to realize your objectives on a reltive scale based on priorities.
- Deciding and Prioritizing the objectives and the steps shall make you more focused.
Dos & Dont's
User Reviews are most Welcome!
| Got something to say that doesn't fit in the other sections of this page? |
Create a new page about it: Know Your Objectives/Miscellaneous
If you want to add personal links, please do that on your user page (you can also write your profile there). If you have a link with great content related to this DIY, you can add it at Know Your Objectives/Links