- Prepare a blueprint of your objectives and this should be based on the consensus of your team members.
- The above stance shall result into a focused attitude on your part as well as on the part of your team members.
- Remain up-dated - always review the objectives to ensure that your objectives are relevant in the context of changes.
- Prioritizing in important - you should be able to list the tasks and the steps to realize your objectives on a reltive scale based on priorities.
- Deciding and Prioritizing the objectives and the steps shall make you more focused.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.