The following general points should be kept in view before you prepare to write:
- Use the terms and the language with which the intended readers are familiar.
- Planning is essential. Always plan - prepare notes, write a draft copy, and only then develop your main text.
- Please include only authentic information after proper and extensive research. The texts should be properly sopported if required.
- Begin writing only after you have collected major points and are sure about what you are going to write.
- Always remain focused to the topic or the issue or the subject matter - do not deviate.