- Always adopt a friendly and elegant style.
- Present your points positively.
- Keep the information presented brief and to the point.
- Remain focussed.
- Always revise your draft before sending the same.
- Reading loud your writing is mostly good to check its tone and impact.
- Never directly blame your reader in anyway, at least try to be discreet in all your comments directed towards your readers.
- Avoid using complicated language; be simple and use simple words.
- Do not send your communication built around a free flow of thoughts - your writing should be well structured and organized unless the context warrants otherwise.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.