Sweet, colorful, and delicious, this magical unicorn fudge will carry you into a dreamland. Chewy and sweet from the marshmallow crème and white chocolate chips, and garnished with rainbow sprinkles, this unicorn fudge is sure to please any fudge lover.
- 3 cups (710 ml) white sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) half-and-half
- 12 ounces (340 g) (1 bag) white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces (230 g) marshmallow crème
- Purple, blue, and pink food coloring
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8x8 glass dish
- Wooden skewer
- 3 small bowls
- Wooden spoon
- Rubber spatula
- Serving plate
- Grease and spread foil over a 8x8 glass dish.
- Heat up the sugar, butter, and half-and-half in a saucepan. Turn the heat up to medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir well with a wooden spoon for about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the marshmallow crème and chocolate chips. Remove the mixture from the heat and shut off the stove. Fold in the marshmallow crème and chocolate chips, stirring well until fully melted and smooth.
- Separate the fudge mixture into three small bowls.
- Add a few drops of each food coloring into each bowl. Stir well until the colors are vibrant and bright.
- Layer each color into the glass dish. Smooth out each layer with a rubber spatula. Use a wooden skewer to swirl the colors around gently.
- Sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the fudge.
- Place the fudge in the fridge to harden. Allow it to chill for several hours to overnight, until the fudge has thoroughly hardened.
- Serve. Slice the unicorn fudge into pieces. Place them on a serving plate. Garnish with more sprinkles and enjoy!
Tips and suggestionsEdit
- Feel free to customize the food coloring to use any other desired colors.
- Stick small candies into the unicorn fudge for a sweeter taste.
- When swirling the colors around, be careful not to over-mix. If the fudge mixture is combined thoroughly, it will turn into a grayish color.